It's taking only few minutes to enable Salestim to your Organization. You just need to follow these steps :
- Get the Salestim Automation app package
- Connect to Microsoft Teams as a Global Admin
- Permissions Review and Admin Consent
1. Get the Salestim Automation app package
Get Salestim through the Microsoft Teams Apps Store.
2. Connect to Microsoft Teams as a Global Admin
Connect to Microsoft Teams with a Global Admin account. Otherwise, you won't be able to enable the app it the organization.
Select it, Click Install and choose "Add"
3. Permissions Review and Admin Consent
Log into SalesTim Automation by using the "SIGN IN" button to start the login process
Select your Office 365 account (you must be a Global Admin), and enter your password. Read through the permissions, check the box "Consent on behalf of your organization" and click "Accept".
SalesTim doesn't support personal Microsoft Accounts (for instance @outlook.com, @hotmail.com...). You must use a valid Office 365 account from your organization that is a Global Admin
You will be then be redirected to the "Home" tab.
You see, it was quick! You're all set up.
Now it's time to create your first template.