This article has been recently updated to reflect the new experience with the Microsoft Teams App SSO Support.
It's taking only few minutes to enable Salestim to your Organization. You just need to follow these steps:
- Get the Salestim Automation app from the store
- Connect to Microsoft Teams as a Global Admin
- Give Permission for SSO Login
- Grant Admin Consent for all other permissions
1. Get the Salestim Automation app package
Get Salestim through the Microsoft Teams Apps Store.
2. Connect to Microsoft Teams as a Global Admin
Connect to Microsoft Teams with a Global Admin account. Otherwise, you won't be able to enable the app it the organization.
Select it, Click Install and choose "Add"
3. Give Permission for SSO Login
4. Permissions Review and Admin Consent
Log into SalesTim Automation by using the "SIGN IN" button to start the login process
Select your Office 365 account (you must be a Global Admin), and enter your password. Read through the permissions, check the box "Consent on behalf of your organization" and click "Accept".
SalesTim doesn't support personal Microsoft Accounts (for instance @outlook.com, @hotmail.com...). You must use a valid Office 365 account from your organization that is a Global Admin
You see, it was quick! You're all set up.
Now it's time to create your first template to try it out.
In addition, you can: