Employees will get a Home Page that gathers all the Teams she/he belongs to and where they can create Teams based on the catalog made available by the organization.
You can set up that to everyone in your organization to a selected group of people.
- Get the Home Package
- Connect to Teams and Upload to Tenant App Catalog
- Connect To Microsoft Teams Admin Panel
- Reach Microsoft Teams Apps Setup section
- Set up the App for everyone
- Set up the App for a selected group of people
To complete this step you would need to a Microsoft Teams Admin or a Microsoft Global Admin.
1. Get the SalesTim Home App package
Download the latest SalesTim Home Package from Here. Do not unzip.
2. Connect to Microsoft Teams as an Admin
Connect to Microsoft Teams https://teams.microsoft.com and load the Home Package as is.
Once loaded, you'll find the home package on your own company store.
3. Connect to Microsoft Teams Admin Panel
At this stage, you have to options:
- Home Page for everyone: follow the step 4 and stop after
- Home Page for a selected group of user: jump to step 5
4. Add the home Page to everyone
You'll see 2 policies by default. With App Setup Policies you have the capability to change the Apps shown to end users on the left bar.
Select the Global (Org Wide Default)
Select Add Apps
Search for the Home add select Add
Select Add Again on the bottom
Select and move up to the top
And now just click on save!
It's taking up to 2 hours to be reflected on the end-user side.
5. Add the home Page to a selected group of users
On the App Setup Policies page, create a New Policy in selecting "+Add"
Name It as you want, you can chose "Salestim Home Page"
Then follow the steps described in "4. Add the home Page to everyone" to add the Home Package to the Policy.