📚 Microsoft Teams Templates Catalog
View and Manage all the Teams templates
The "Catalog" gathers all the Templates defined for your organisation. You can manage your Corporate Catalog of Microsoft Teams Template. These Templates enable you to ensure a strong Teamwork adoption and setup a differentiated Governance at the template level.
First you'll find this tab with all the existing Templates for your organization:
You can sort your Teams Templates for an easier navigation by clicking on the columns headers.
During setup, a "Default team" Template has been provisioned. You cannot delete the "Default Team" Template. If you don't want to use it, just disable it from the main "Information" tab.
Manage your Microsoft Teams Template
For each existing Template, you can Enable or Disable it for users:
N.B : To edit an existing Template, just click on its name from the list. The edit form is similar to the creation form.
Create a Microsoft Teams Template
First you would need to create the Original Team of the Template. This team will serve as a referral for the Template. Get in the dedicated article all the steps to create the original team and the template.
To create a new Microsoft Teams, select "➕ Create"
Select an Existing Teams
Select an existing team as a Template: Mandatory. Search for an existing team that will be cloned to create the new team. This team is thereafter referred as the "original team"
- Microsoft Teams Template name and description: These informations are displayed to end-user during the selection of the Template
- What you'd like to include from the original team: The different characteristics that will be cloned from the "original team" to the new one.
You can selectively enable or disable these characteristics among:
- Apps: the apps installed in the "original team"
- Tabs: the tabs added in the "Original team" like Planner Tabs will be cloned with tasks, description, checklists, labels and buckets, Website Tabs will be cloned with the pre-configured URL, All other Tabs will be replicated but not configured
- Settings: The team settings configured in the "original team"
- Channels: The channels created in the "original team"Members: The owners and members in the "original team"
Define the Naming settings with Team name, description and welcome message default values.
Teams Creation Approval Policy
Define the approval policy with an approver from your organization.
Define the audience you want to target for this Template.
Teams Template Security Policy
Define the Security Policy with Teams Privacy, Permanent Owners and Permanent Members
⚙ Settings" Dashboard
By default, SalesTim redirects you to the "Home" page. If you're a member of the Office 365 Global Administrators Group, you can access the "⚙ Settings" dashboard from the main menu.
From there, you can access the 3 main areas of SalesTim:
- "🤖 Service Account"
- "🏆 CRM Integration"
- "📰 System Information"
🤖 Service Account
From the "🤖 Service Account" tab, you can define the Office 365 account that will execute the different operations, such as new teams provisioning.
🏆 CRM Integration
From the "🏆 CRM Integration" tab you'll define all CRM integration settings.
📰 System Information
From the "📰 System Information" tab you'll get different system informations such as:
- 🔬 Environment: all system information that may be needed
- 🚩 Known Issues: all known issues on SalesTim Platform.
- 🎫 License