At SalesTim, trust is our #1 value.
We understand that our customers need to be confident that they are communicating with SalesTim in a secure environment. Domains whitelisting is one of the most effective methods of ensuring this and prevents any internet traffic intended for SalesTim from being hijacked or rerouted to a rogue website.
Our complete portfolio of domains are outlined below for our customers to reference when establishing and maintaining their corporate network and email settings.
SalesTim Web App
- Domains/Hosts: *.salestim.io
- Justification/Purpose: SalesTim main web application for Microsoft Teams
SalesTim Help Center
- Domains/Hosts: *.salestim.com
- Justification/Purpose: SalesTim Help Center embedded into the Microsoft Teams app
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Domains/Hosts: stappsaprd.blob.core.windows.net
- Justification/Purpose: Storage used by SalesTim to store templates pictures/icons
Microsoft Graph API
- Domains/Hosts: graph.microsoft.com
- Justification/Purpose: API used by SalesTim to interact with Microsoft 365 services
Microsoft Azure Application Insight
- Justification/Purpose: Azure service used by SalesTim to collect anonymous performance metrics, telemetry and application logs/traces. For more details: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/ip-addresses
- Justification/Purpose: Used by SalesTim to bring an embedded chat system into the app, and connect end-users with our support team.
Learn more about Third-party Security