🤹🏼 Administrator Guide hello
The following instructions are based on the assumption that Salestim is already installed. If Salestim is not installed yet, please refer to the following document to install and configure Salestim:
Access and Login to Salestim?
Please refer to the User Guide / Access Salestim
"⚙ Settings" Dashboard
By default, Salestim redirects you to the "🏡 Home" page. If you're a member of the Office 365 global administrators group, you can access the "⚙ Settings" dashboard from the main menu.
From there, you can access the 3 main areas of Salestim:
- "🤖 Service Account"
- "🏆 CRM Integration"
- "📰 System Information"
🤖 Service Account
From the "🤖 Service Account" tab, you can define the Office 365 account that will execute the different operations, such as new teams provisioning.
Security Best Practice
By default, Salestim will use the account you've used during the "Admin Consent" step as its main service account for background processing.
THIS IS NOT A BEST PRACTICE AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS DEFAULT CONFIGURATION IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENTS.
To configure the service account to be used, select the "SIGN IN" button, and log in with it's credentials.
Service Account Minimal Security
The service account must at least have the following Microsoft Graph permissions:
Please refer to 🔐 App Permissions & Scopes for further information about SalesTim App permission and Microsoft Graph App Permissions.
🏆 CRM Integration
From the "🏆 CRM Integration" tab you'll define all CRM integration settings.
📰 System Information
From the "📰 System Information" tab you'll get different system informations such as :
- 🔬 Environnement: all system information that may be needed
- 🚀 Changelog: all the change coming to the SalesTim platform. Also shared publicly
- 🚩 Known Issues: all known issues on SalesTim Platform. Also shared publicly
- 🎫 License
Business Solutions Catalog
View all the Business Solutions
The "📚 Catalog" gather everything around the Business Solutions defined for your organization. You can manage your Corporate Catalog of Microsoft Teams Business Solutions. These Business Solutions enable you to ensure a strong Teamwork adoption and setup a differentiated Governance depending on the Business Solution.
First you'll find in this tab all the existing Business Solutions for you organization:
You can sort your Business Solution for an easier navigation by clicking on the columns headers, or search for them from the search box in the top right of the Business Solution catalog.
During setup, a "Default team" Business Solution has been provisioned. This Business Solution will create a new team using the Microsoft Teams blank Business Solution.
Default Business Solution
You cannot delete the "Default team" Business Solution.
If you don't want to use it, just disable it from the main "Information" tab.
Manage your Business Solution
For each existing Business Solution, you can Enable or Disable it for users:
N.B : To edit an existing Business Solution, just click on its name from the list. The edit form is similar to the creation form.
Create a Business Solution
To create a new Business Solution, select "➕ Create" and you'll be able to create a new Business Solution.
Select an Existing Teams
Select an existing team as a Business Solution: Mandatory. Search for an existing team that will be cloned to create the new team. This team is thereafter refered as the "original team"
- Business Solution name and description: These information are showned to end-user during the selection of their Business Solution
- What you'd like to include from the original team: The different characteristics that will be cloned from the "original team" to the new one. You can selectively enable or disable these characteristics among:
- Apps: The apps installed in the "original team"
- Tabs: The tabs added in the "original team"
- Planner Tabs will be cloned with tasks, description, checklists, labels and buckets
- Website Tabs will be cloned with the preconfigured URL
- All other Tabs will be replicated but not configured
- Settings: The team settings configured in the "original team"
- Channels: The channels created in the "original team"
- Members: The owners and members in the "original team"
Define the Naming settings with Team name, description and welcome message default values.
Business Solution Approval Policy
Define the approval policy with an approver from your organization.
Define the audience targeted for this business solutions.
Business Solution Security Policy
Define the Security Policy with Teams Privacy, Permanent Owners and Permanent Members
Business Solution Adoption Plan
Define the email sent to owners just afer creation, 1 week after, 2 weeks after to help them onboard around the business solution.