🔐 Templates Security Policy
The following settings are available:
- Team Privacy: "Private" by default. Defines if the new team will be created as:
- "Private": Meaning that only team owners will be able to add members
- "Public" Meaning that anyone in your organization will be able to join the team without validation
- Team Membership: "Enabled" by default. Choose if the requester is automatically added as a team owner, or only as a member.
Requester as an owner
Disabling this option may result in a deceptive user experience, as the requester will expect to be able to manage its own team by itself
- Permanent Owners and Members: Search for users from your corporate directory to systematically add them as owners or members of teams created using this template
Permament owners and members will be "added" to the members specified by the requester during its request.