🙋🏼 User Guide
The following instructions are based on the assumption that SalesTim is already installed. If SalesTim is not installed yet, please refer to the following documents to install and configure SalesTim:
- How to access SalesTim
- 🙋🏼 End-User Guide
How to access SalesTim
First time Install
From your Company Apps Catalog, select the SalesTim app.
As you can use SalesTim app for your own use or use on a Microsoft Teams channel to collaborate with others, you're presented with two options:
- "Add for you"
- "Add to a team"
Two different ways to access SalesTim
You'll be able to access SalesTim app from two different locations inside Microsoft Teams.
|Install as a Personal App||Install in a Team Channel|
Install as a Personal App
If you chose the "Add for you" option, SalesTim is now available from your personal apps menu:
|1. After chosing Add for you||2. The full experience of SalesTim|
Install in a Team Channel
If you chose the "Add to a team" option, choose a team and then select Install.
|1. Choose the channel where you want to deploy SalesTim||2. Choose the Tab Name (here "Teams request" and then "Save"||3. SalesTim is now available from the "Teams Request" tab.|
🙋🏼 End-User Guide
Get an overview of all the Teams you belong to. Open any team from 🏡Home page.
Search for the right Team you want to reach, with Salestim search engine.
📚 Business Solution Corporate Catalog
On "🏡Home" access the catalog in selection "+ New Team" and you'll see all the business solutions that are provided by your organization, tailored for your needs. In one click you'll get a ready to go Team with prepared Channels, Tabs, Preconfigured Website Tab and Preconfigured Planner.
Your company can provide Business Solutions such as: Project Management, Recruitment Process, Opportunity Management, etc. The possibilities are endless!
➕ Create a New Team
Choose the Business Solution you want, and create your request. Define the different aspects of your team:
- The team name and its description
- A welcome message that will be published in the "general" channel once the new team will have been provisioned
- The team owners and team members from your company directory
The Business Solution may be defined with a Naming Convention for the Team Name, the Description and the Welcome Message. This is defined on purpose by admin, and indicated in "Preview" under each field
You may see permanent owners and members, these are defined by admin and are added on purpose.
📮 My Requests
By default, SalesTim redirects you to the "My Requests" dashboard, from where you can see your own requests with their current status, among:
"Pending": Means that your request has been successfully submitted for processing, and waiting for:
- The automated creation of your team and all its features (in general 20 seconds maximum)
- The decision of an approver if you chose a Business Solution that requires an external approval
"Approved": Means that your team has been created and is available
"Rejected": Means that your request has been rejected by an approver. In this specific case, you can contact the approver directly from the request to see what happened.
"Approval": Approvers only. Please refer to the Approver Guide for more information.
"Settings": Administrators only. Please refer to the Administrator Guide for more information.
Depending on the Business Solution you've chosen, you could receive two different kind of notifications:
- If there is no approval process associated with the perticular Business Solution you chose during your request, once the new team will have been provisioned, a visual notification will be displayed, with a direct link to the new team.
- If an approval process is enabled for the perticular Business Solution you chose during your request, you'll receive an email notification for each request's status update.