🏳 Domains to whitelist
At SalesTim, trust is our #1 value.
We understand that our customers need to be confident that they are communicating with SalesTim in a secure environment. Domains whitelisting is one of the most effective methods of ensuring this and prevents any internet traffic intended for SalesTim from being hijacked or rerouted to a rogue website.
Our complete portfolio of domains are outlined below for our customers to reference when establishing and maintaining their corporate network and email settings.
This information is subject to change and we recommend that you check back quarterly for the addition of new domains.
SalesTim Web App
- Domains/Hosts: *.salestim.io
- Justification/Purpose: SalesTim main web application for Microsoft Teams
SalesTim Help Center
- Domains/Hosts: *.salestim.com
- Justification/Purpose: SalesTim Help Center embedded into the Microsoft Teams app
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Domains/Hosts: stappsaprd.blob.core.windows.net
- Justification/Purpose: Storage used by SalesTim to store templates pictures/icons
Microsoft Graph API
- Domains/Hosts: graph.microsoft.com
- Justification/Purpose: API used by SalesTim to interact with Microsoft 365 services
Microsoft Azure Application Insight
- Justification/Purpose: Azure service used by SalesTim to collect anonymous performance metrics, telemetry and application logs/traces. For more details: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/ip-addresses
- Justification/Purpose: Used by SalesTim to bring an embedded chat system into the app, and connect end-users with our support team.
Learn more about Third-party Security